18 December 2005

Images from the weekend

I promise that I'll get the post on our last Oman trip into the blog soon - it's a BIG post, and it's taking a lot of writing and editing of images - and we're very busy with work stuff right now which, (sob!), has to have priority!

In the meantime, here are some images fr
om the weekend and this morning. You can click on them to open them as larger images.

The tribute to Gotham City continues to rise at the Jumeirah Beach Residences.

Fireworks at the Jebel Ali Sailing Club last night.

The smog is bad this morning.

2 comments:

moryarti said...

www.istockphoto.com

you should submit your photos there - you can make good money ;)

nzm said...

Thanks Moryarti

I'll look into this in the New Year when (hopefully!) I'm not as busy as I am at the moment!

cheers
nzm